Dermacol Make-Up Cover Full Coverage Foundation|
- Made For All Skin Types
- Coverage: Full (extreme)
- SPF 30
- 30 ml
- Dermacol make-up cover provides perfect coverage even in thin layers and is the perfect corrector for dark under-eye, unpleasant spots and skin blemishes. It contains 50% pigments, which makes it a weapon against skin imperfections, completely covers acne, loss of pigmentation, post-surgical bruising, tattoos etc. It may be used on the entire face or body for color correction, darkening or lightening the skin tones, and ensuring ideal balance. It is widely used as a professional make-up for photo or film shoots, modeling and for festive occasions.
- Dermacol Make-up Cover provides outstanding coverage with a natural-looking finish for your entire face and body. Your skin will be well balanced and have a velvety matte appearance.
- Choose the right color shade for your skin.
- Gently tap the makeup onto your skin with either your fingers or with a damped make-up sponge.
- Apply the Dermacol Make-up Cover gradually by first using a small quantity and then add as needed until all skin problems are covered. (the Make-up Cover has a rich consistency and provides extreme coverage. Therefore, it is important to apply the make-up evenly)
- Reviews (162)
- Questions (15)
Bought this for my sister and she loves it.
I have dark sun spots on my face and could not find any foundation that could help me cover it and give me a flawless look, including the expensive brands! I am 52 years old and DEMACOL was my answer! This amazing foundation has given me back the flawless look that I have been searching for! My husband loves my youthful appearance and comments on it every day. Thank you, DERMACOL!
Dermacol makup cover
Love this foundation. Just a little goes a long way. The coverage is great and makes your complexion look flawless!
I love it
This is a great makeup. The coverage is fantastic. I have some blemishes and dark circles and it covers them completely. Another plus it takes a very small amount to cover up any blemishes you might have.