Make Up Cover 5 Mini Best Selling Set
- World's number one full coverage foundation
- The formula features 50-percent pigmentation and offers full coverage, even when applied in thin layers
- Which can be used as a corrector for acne, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, loss of pigmentation and dark under-eye circles
- The perfect weapon against skin imperfections for any makeup artist's arsenal
- Strong enough to completely cover post-surgical bruising, tattoos and much more
- Designed to be used on the entire face and body for any color correction, balancing or skin darkening or lightening
- Well-known as an ideal foundation for professional makeup artists to use a photo or film shoots, during modeling sessions or at formal events
- Best Selling Set Shades Included: 208,212,213,215,221
- Provides extreme full coverage to help hide all kinds of imperfections
- Works well on all skin types
- Hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin
- Features SPF 30 sun protection
- Waterproof foundation
- Free from preservatives
- Volume: 30 milliliters
Titanium Dioxide, Paraffiunum, Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, BHT, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl, Stearate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Parfum.
- Be sure to choose the correct shade for your skin. Contact the customer service staff at our authorized Dermacol retailer for assistance in choosing a color.
- Apply the foundation by gently tapping it onto your skin with a dampened makeup sponge or your fingers.
- For the best results, apply this foundation in thin layers until you achieve the level of coverage you desire. Begin with a small quantity and add more until all of your skin problems are covered. Because of the full coverage and rich consistency, it's important to apply the makeup evenly.
- Achieve flawless skin with this outstanding coverage foundation that provides a natural finish on your face and body.
- Skin looks well-balanced with a matte, velvety appearance.
5 mini shades
I really love your makeup, but I have a problem matching. The closest shade is 218; but I’ve purchased almost all your available shades trying to get the right one. The first tube I ordered was perfect, but I can’t find any reference number. At any rate, the product gets my approval.
I had read so much about this foundation and company that I decided to give their cornerstone foundation a try. I verified from Dermacol that dermacolsf is a legitimate seller of authentic Dermacol products. I wasn’t sure of my foundation shade, so I ordered the 5-pack sampler. I’m so glad I did because I had to test 3 of the shades to find out which was my perfect shade. The nice thing as summer tanning comes along is that I have the darker shades to try, too. And they can be mixed to customize. This foundation is geared primarily towards those wanting to cover acne, scars, tattoos, dark spots, etc. I don’t have those coverage concerns. I simply like the full coverage, matte look. This foundation delivers like no other! It is simply beautiful and lasts all day and then some. A little goes a long, long way. I found it went on best by tapping with a beauty sponge. I have tried more and more Dermacol products. I can’t go back to my former product line, It! Cosmetics. Dermacol is my go-to brand now!
love it covers my tats so good and great cover up
The best Cover-up / Make-up I've ever used!
I'm hooked! This make-up works so well covering my brown spots and red spots that I can't go out of my house without it! It only takes a small amount on a sponge applicator and dabbing the invisible powder over the top of it makes my face look flawless. I get compliments all the time (I'm 66 yrs old)....I highly recommend Dermacol Products!
Hope I don't have a limited word-count because I could go on and on about this product! I have fair-medium skin with pink undertones. I bought this kit to test out the shades. I really intend to use the product as a concealer, not a foundation although I'm going to play around with them. The best shades for me are the 212(pink undertone) and the 213(neutral undertone), and I've actually blended them a little if I'm wearing foundation. But here's the thing: if I cover blemishes or discolorations with the Dermacol, I frequently don't need a full-face foundation. It's that good. It covers everything and the texture is perfect-it comes out of the tube a little thick but after breaking it down a little, it's thinned out but doesn't lose any coverage - it's sooo pigmented. And it sets beautifully; my skin is rather dry so I don't always have to set the product. These tiny tubes are going to last a long time because a little goes a long way. I highly recommend purchasing this kit so you can play around with all the shades; my daughter took the tubes I'm not using and added them to her kit, as she is an amateur makeup artist for all her friends!