Dermacol Make Up Cover
- Made For All Skin Types
- Coverage: Full (extreme)
- SPF 30
- 30 ml
- Dermacol make-up cover provides perfect coverage even in thin layers and is the perfect corrector for dark under-eye, unpleasant spots and skin blemishes. It contains 50% pigments, which makes it a weapon against skin imperfections, completely covers acne, loss of pigmentation, post-surgical bruising, tattoos etc. It may be used on the entire face or body for color correction, darkening or lightening the skin tones, and ensuring ideal balance. It is widely used as a professional make-up for photo or film shoots, modeling and for festive occasions.
- Dermacol Make-up Cover provides outstanding coverage with a natural-looking finish for your entire face and body. Your skin will be well balanced and have a velvety matte appearance.
- Choose the right color shade for your skin.
- Gently tap the makeup onto your skin with either your fingers or with a damped make-up sponge.
- Apply the Dermacol Make-up Cover gradually by first using a small quantity and then add as needed until all skin problems are covered. (the Make-up Cover has a rich consistency and provides extreme coverage. Therefore, it is important to apply the make-up evenly)
Once you find your color it’s perfect. Very light makeup but still full coverage. Will never go back to anything else. It lasts forever.
Great tattoo coverage in one coat
Worked well to cover my tattoos, but highly recommend using with setting powder and using two shades to match the color.
I've tried many different products that promised full coverage, but didn't work. This is the real deal! It provides full coverage but still feels light. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day without creasing or wrinkling. As other reviewers have indicated, you only need a tiny amount on the tip of your finger for complete coverage. I've been very pleased and highly recommend it!
I love it
I heard a lot of good about this product, finally got one , I really love it , it Has high coverage, it can cover all my acne with small amount of it . Highly recommend!!