Invisible Fixing Powder
Set your makeup and prevent oily skin throughout the day with this transparent finishing powder. Features a light, transparent formula that is designed to be used as a makeup setting powder. Provides your skin with a soft finish and velvety appearance.
Offers an airbrushed effect to fix all types of makeup. Fixes all types of makeup to create a velvety look. Absorbs excess oils to manage shine throughout the day. Adds a professional polish to your skin and protects your makeup
Every order of Invisible Fixing Powder from this authorized Dermacol retailer comes with a powder puff and a pad for easy application.
4 Different Usage
Light - for mattifying
White - for brightening
Natural- for contouring
Banana- for mild skin redness hiding
- 2007 Award for Best Product by the Association of Czech Makeup Artists and Stylists
- Designed to fix and set all types of makeup
- Formulated for use on all skin types
- Offers transparent coverage with a velvety finish
Ingredients list coming soon*
- Your makeup will last longer and feature a more professional-looking finish when you use this setting powder.
- You won't have to worry about oily skin reappearing throughout the day thanks to this oil-absorbing powder.
- Apply your makeup as you normally do, then finish it by applying this makeup setting powder all over your face using the included powder puff and pad.
- Reapply throughout the day as needed.
This powder works really well with their Dermacol foundation. Before, when I used the foundation, my face felt a little bit sticky. But after applying this powder, my face felt smooth and dry and looks great!
Dermacol make-up cover and the invisible powder
This is my second tube of make-up and the first for the powder, I have been totally satisfied with all the products I have bought. I also love the Focallure face powder. The samples they send of moisturizer was fabulous, will continue to use.
I have a sun spot that seems to shine through any makeup I use but this managed to cover it perfectly. Don’t even need a ton and it doesn’t look caked on.